In this section, you will learn how to manage backup configurations of the load balancer in case of quick disaster recovery, cloning, or migrating the configuration from one node to another.
Configuration Backups List
The table in the figure below lists all the backups generated and stored in the load balancer.
Name. A descriptive backup file name.
Date. The date when the backup was downloaded.
Version. The version of the file that was backed up.
Actions. The available actions for the backup files are:
- Create Backup. A new configuration backup file will be generated.
- Download. Download the backup in a tarball file format.
- Restore. Retrieve the previous versions using the files in the backup storage.
- Delete. Remove the backup from the load balancer.
- Upload backup. Upload and store a backup previously created in the load balancer. This backup file can be from another load balancer, especially if you want to clone its configuration.