LoadBalancer.org vs SKUDONET
Choosing the right ADC platform is critical. We want you to have the best information possible to do so.
Nginx is free and open-source software, released under the terms of the 2-clause BSD license. A large fraction of web servers use Nginx, often as a load balancer.
SKUDONET® began its public release in October 2010, and we have not stopped refining security, scalability, and high availability technology ever since.
Strengths & Weaknesses: LoadBalancer.org vs SKUDONET
See how LOADBALANCER.ORG and SKUDONET ADC compare across some of the most critical ADC capabilities.
- Product-based in open source solutions.
- Vast experience in the market, as they’ve been functioning for many years.
- Disruptive vision with a stable growth as challengers in the ADC market, with an agile team and engaged community.
- Innovation driven with Open Source technology with no vendor lock-in and broad platforms integration (hardware, virtual, bare metal and cloud).
- Very high cost-effective solutions without limitation products and services, suitable for both midsize organizations and large enterprises.
- Investment in R&D to deliver a technology driven by easiness, performance and security.
- Is a complete ADC (Application Delivery Controller) that could manage all kinds of network protocols (UDP, TCP, HTTP/S, SCTP, SIP, T/FTP, …) but also with a combination of all of them simultaneously and multiport capabilities; and it’s not oriented to licensed features.
- Its operating system is fully optimized for networking so it is capable to move in layer 7 more than 140 thousand concurrent users and in layer 4 more than 10 million concurrent users with only 2 dedicated cores.
- Ability to create configuration backups, easy cluster configuration, automatic replication from one node to another and stateful cluster with real time sessions replications that permits a failover between nodes without losing any connection.
- Provides an integrated IPDS security system with real time black hole lists, DoS protection, black/white listing and protection of the most common network attacks.
- Provides a very UX graphic interface for both operators and network engineers in Angular 2 technology.
- Automation capabilities thanks to it’s fully programmable REST+JSON API.
- Focused on load balancing solution only, not cybersecurity.
- Poor user experience regarding the command line, APIs and web interface.
- Hardware, virtual and cloud solutions.
- Young brand as an open source company and yet to develop a big influence than other more established vendors.
- Needs to develop a broader partnership network.
Proud to be open, Open for being easier
We do not believe in limitations per core, memory or throughput. Our ADC solution performs with the maximum resources available.
We research and develop open high technology to gather the best performance, scalability and high availability.
We design user experience and automated interfaces to make application reliability technology easy.
Our agile Team always available to make your life easier and your challenges made true.
Advancing Loadbalancer.org services with SKUDONET ADC
Web application security is not a mere incentive for using SKUDONET ADC. Application security is a fully-fledged functionality that includes a Web firewall, DoS protection, a whitelist, blacklist, and an RBL policy. Implementing these measures is important because the internet has become an integral part of modern life since most people leverage online banking, shopping, communication, entertainment, and e-health.
This article will guide you if you plan to migrate ADC services from loadbalancer.org to SKUDONET.
Need Help Choosing the Version that Best Matches Your Needs?
CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH OUR CUSTOMISED ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
If you need help choosing the custom Enterprise load balancer that best suits you and your business, our technical support team will advise you on everything you need. We’ll help you through the process of strengthening your cyber defense, with customised load balancing solutions.