SANGFOR technologies ADC
Sangfor Technologies vs SKUDONET
Choosing the right ADC platform is critical. We want you to have the best information possible to do so.
Sangfor Technologies ADC provides cyber security, enterprise cloud, endpoint protection, enterprise security to protect & optimize your network & IT.
SKUDONET® began its public release in October 2010, and we have not stopped refining security, scalability, and high availability technology ever since.
Strengths & Weaknesses: Sangfor Technologies & SKUDONET
See how SKUDONET and Sangfor Technologies ADC compare across some of the most critical ADC capabilities.
- Has products tailored to meet specific needs in the Chinese Market such as language localizations.
- Can meet common ADC requirements in terms of functionality and performance at an attractive price point.
- Sangfor Technologies ADC offers an integrated solution with the most relevant ADC features.
- Has shown consistent investment in its ADC products, improving security and GSLB features while expanding the capacity of its hardware portfolio.
- Disruptive vision with a stable growth as challengers in the ADC market, with an agile team and engaged community.
- Innovation driven with Open Source technology with no vendor lock-in and broad platforms integration (hardware, virtual, bare metal and cloud).
- Very high cost-effective solutions without limitation products and services, suitable for both midsize organizations and large enterprises.
- Investment in R&D to deliver a technology driven by easiness, performance and security.
- Is a complete ADC (Application Delivery Controller) that could manage all kinds of network protocols (UDP, TCP, HTTP/S, SCTP, SIP, T/FTP, …) but also with a combination of all of them simultaneously and multiport capabilities; and it’s not oriented to licensed features.
- Its operating system is fully optimized for networking so it is capable to move in layer 7 more than 140 thousand concurrent users and in layer 4 more than 10 million concurrent users with only 2 dedicated cores.
- Ability to create configuration backups, easy cluster configuration, automatic replication from one node to another and stateful cluster with real time sessions replications that permits a failover between nodes without losing any connection.
- Provides an integrated IPDS security system with real time black hole lists, DoS protection, black/white listing and protection of the most common network attacks.
- Provides a very UX graphic interface for both operators and network engineers in Angular 2 technology.
- Automation capabilities thanks to it’s fully programmable REST+JSON API.
- The roadmap lags behind most competitors in terms of addressing experimental or not fully defined initiatives.
- Sangfor Technologies ADC has a small footprint and limited channel reach outside of China and SouthEast Asia.
- Does not offer low friction light weight versions of its ADC software and has not yet integrated its software into the marketplace of popular cloud providers.
- Young brand as an open source company and yet to develop a big influence than other more established vendors.
- Needs to develop a broader partnership network.
Proud to be open, Open for being easier
We do not believe in limitations per core, memory or throughput. Our ADC solution performs with the maximum resources available.
We research and develop open high technology to gather the best performance, scalability and high availability.
We design user experience and automated interfaces to make application reliability technology easy.
Our agile Team always available to make your life easier and your challenges made true.
How to migrate ADC configurations from Sangfor Technologies ADC to SKUDONET
Reading this article shows you’re considering other ADC options besides Sangfor Technologies ADC and possibly determining if SKUDONET would provide the necessities for your business. Sangfor Announced the end of life(sale) for some of their security and networking products. SKUDONET is what you need to carry your business needs to the next adventure.
This article will demonstrate a few configurations based on Sangfor IAM and NGAF. These will help adapt to SKUDONET fast.
Need Help Choosing the Version that Best Matches Your Needs?
CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU WITH OUR CUSTOMISED ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
If you need help choosing the custom Enterprise load balancer that best suits you and your business, our technical support team will advise you on everything you need. We’ll help you through the process of strengthening your cyber defense, with customised load balancing solutions.