LSLB farms stats
Find all LSLB farm statistics in this section. The stats include both established and pending connections for each LSLB farm.
This is a real-time update on the number of connections shown for each farm.
The stats table includes the following columns.
Name. Name of a farm or a virtual server.
Profile. The protocol type the LSLB farm is using, i.e HTTP/HTTPS or L4xNAT.
Virtual IP. The IP address used by a virtual server to handle requests.
Virtual Port. The Ports used by a virtual server to wait for requests.
Established Conns. The connections marked as ESTABLISHED. Note that for L4xNAT profiles, the farms are connected to a backend server while HTTP-profiled farms are connected to virtual servers.
Pending Conns. Connections marked as SYN. An increasing number means a higher rate of requests received can’t be served.
Status. These are the status indicators for request availability to the farm.
- Green: Means UP. The farm is running and all servers are UP.
- Red: Means DOWN. The farm has stopped.
- Yellow: Means RESTART NEEDED. There are recent changes that need a farm restart to be applied.
- Black: Means CRITICAL. The farm is UP but there is no server available or they are in maintenance mode.
- Blue: Means PROBLEM. The farm is running but at least one server is down.
- Orange: Means MAINTENANCE. The farm is running but at least one server is in maintenance mode.
By default, the stats show static data for the connections of each LSLB farm. However, you may set an auto-refresh after every 10, 30, 60, or 120 seconds.
Next step, see the farms graphs.