Skudonet Community Edition 7.0 Dashboard
The dashboard is divided into five main sections:
- News SKUDONET: This section provides news about various services provided by SKUDONET. This also includes professional products, professional services, News, and Resources
- System Stats: This section displays real-time system statistics, such as CPU and memory usage, and load.
- System Information: This section provides general information about the load balancer, such as the version numbers, System date, hostname, etc.
- Farm Lists: This section lists all of the farms configured on the load balancer, along with their status and other information.
- Traffic: This section lists all of the network interfaces on the load balancer and their current status.
The top section of the dashboard provides information about SKUDONET’s professional services, products, news, and resources. This includes links to various SKUDONET products, as well as the latest news and educational information about SKUDONET Community Edition.
In other words, the News SKUDONET section provides a way for users to learn more about Skudonet and its offerings. It can be a good place to start for users who are new to SKUDONET or who are looking for more information about specific products or services.
- CPU Usage: This shows the percentage of CPU resources that are currently being used by the load balancer.
- Memory Usage: This shows the percentage of memory resources that are currently being used by the load balancer.
- Load Usage: This shows the number of CPU cores that are currently being used by the load balancer, as well as the historical load over the past 1, 5, and 15 minutes.
- Green: Inbound Traffic
- Grey: Outbound Traffic
Name: A unique identifier for the farm.
Profile: The protocol that the farm uses, such as HTTP or HTTPS.
Status: The current health status of the farm, indicated by a color indicator. Here is a brief description of the different colors that are used to indicate the health of a farm.
- Green: Running normally.
- Red: Not running.
- Yellow: Needs restart for recent changes to take effect.
- Black: Running, but no available servers or servers in maintenance mode.
- Blue: Running, but at least one server down.
- Orange: Running, but at least one server in maintenance mode.
Next Article: LSLB Farms