How to create a virtual interface in SKUDONET:
- Go to the Network > Virtual Interface page.
- Click the Create Virtual Interface button.
- In the Create Virtual Interface form, enter the following information:
- Parent Interface: Select the NIC or VLAN interface that you want to create the virtual interface on.
- Virtual Interface name: Enter a name for the virtual interface. The name must start with the name of the parent interface and be no more than 16 characters long.
- IP address: Enter the IP address that you want to assign to the virtual interface. The IP address must be on the same network as the parent interface.
- Click the Apply button to create the virtual interface.
- The Netmask and Gateway for the virtual interface will be inherited from the parent interface.
- You can revert any changes that you make to the Create Virtual Interface form by clicking the Revert changes button.
Once you have created a virtual interface, you can start using it immediately. You can also Edit or Delete the virtual interface as needed.
Next Article: Network | Virtual Interface | Update