The columns in this table include:
Service: The name of the farm service where the backend is configured. This column only appears in HTTP(s) farms.
Alias: The alias of the backend, if one is configured.
IP: The IP address of the backend.
Port: The port of the backend.
Established Conns: The number of established connections to the backend.
Pending Conns: The number of pending connections to the backend.
Status: The current status of the backend. The following status color codes are used:
- Green: The backend is running normally.
- Orange: The backend is in maintenance mode.
- Red: The farm is up but the backend is unreachable.
- Service: The name of the farm associated with the client session.
- Persistence session: The identifier used for the persistence between the client and the backend.
- Backend IP: The IP address of the backend server to which the session is connected.
- Backend PORT: The port of the backend server to which the session is connected.
Next Article: LSLB | Stats | SSL Certificates