How to Manage Load Balancer Backup Configurations
This section explains how to manage backup configurations of a load balancer. This can be useful for quick disaster recovery, cloning, or migrating the configuration from one node to another.
Configuration Of Backups List
|A descriptive backup file name.
|The date when the backup was downloaded.
|The version of the file that was backed up.
Actions: Use the following actions to backup your files
- Create Backup: A new configuration backup file will be generated.
- Upload backup: Upload and store a backup previously created in the load balancer.
- Download: Download the backup in a tarball file format.
- Delete: Remove the backup from the load balancer.
- Restore: Retrieve the previous versions using the files in the backup storage.
Next Article: System | Backups | Create