Access to SKUDONET Web GUI
To access the SKUDONET web GUI
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar, type the following URL and press Enter: https://<host_ip>:444
- If you see a Security warning from your browser, accept the certificate and proceed to the login panel.
- On the login page, enter the default username and password:
Replace <host_ip> with the IP address of your load balancer.
- Username: root
- Password: admin
If you installed the load balancer yourself, the password will be the one you set during the installation process.
Changing Default Password
To change the default password:
- Click the System menu.
- Click User settings.
- In the Change password field, enter the Current password
- Enter a New password you’d like to change with.
- In the Confirm new password field, re-enter the new password.
- Click the Apply button.
Be sure to choose a strong password and keep it safe. However, if you’re not satisfied with the current password, click the Revert Changes button.
Next Article: Dashboard