POSTED ON 24 October, 2023
How to Generate a CSR file in SKUDONET ADC
To generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file for your LSLB farm:
- In the LSLB farm section, click the LSLB > SSL Certificates > Generate CSR action.
- A form will open.
- Enter the following information in the form:
- Name: A name for the certificate.
- Locality: The city where your company is located.
- Country: The country where your company is located (using the Alpha-2 code, e.g., ES, UK, RU).
- State/Province: The state where your company is established.
- Common Name: The fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the server, hostname, or wildcard name to be certified (e.g., domain.com, mail.domain.com, or *.domain.com).
- Organization: The full legal name of your organization/company (e.g., Google Inc.).
- Division: Your department (e.g., IT Department, Web, Office, etc.).
- E-mail Address: Your contact email address.
- Click the Apply button.
- A CSR file will be generated and downloaded to your computer.
You can then use this CSR file to obtain a trusted certificate for your load balancer appliance or instance.
Video tutorial:How to generate an SSL CSR certificate.
Next Article: LSLB | Let’s Encrypt
Documentation under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.