Graphs showing GSLB Statistics
The GSLB Farm Stats Graphs section shows monitoring graphs and the history of Established and Pending connections for the active farm over four different time frames: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
Here is an overview of the connections on the graphs:
- Established: Confirmed connections that are marked as ESTABLISHED. For GSLB farms, this means that the DNS requests are receiving responses from the backends.
- Pending: Connections to the GSLB farm that have not received a response from the backends yet. An increased rate of pending connections means that more requests are not being served.
Each graph also indicates the following values:
- Last: The last value gathered.
- Minimum: The minimum value.
- Maximum: The maximum value.
- Average: The average value.
Enable data range selector: Activate this toggle to choose a specific date range for displaying the statistics.
Next Article: GSLB | Stats | Backends